Payton Roofing is a Christian owned and operated state licensed roofing contractor. Our company was founded in 1965 by Otis Donald Payton. He was a firm believer in getting the job done correctly, and doing great work for a fair price. He taught his sons Don and Tim to do the same.
Many new products and innovations emerge constantly, and it is for this reason we are certified in numerous roofing systems. The state of Florida has some of the most stringent building code requirements in the United States. It is important that you as a building owner maintain complete compliance with those codes in order to mitigate any potential financial loss due to poor or non-standard work done by a contractor. For this reason, we at PAYTON ROOFING/ROOFTOP CONSULTANT offer our crucial service and expertise to you and make sure that your roofing job meets all state requirements and is done with excellence. You can depend on us to evaluate all your roofing needs.
In today’s roofing industry, a roofing professional is a must. A roofing professional is unlike a contractor who would make a sale. Some contractors will most likely tell you that your roof needs to be replaced and most times at any cost. A roofing professional on the other hand will determine if replacement is warranted, and assist you in making a cost effective decision.
You will have a trained professional walk you through the entire roofing process. If you need assistance please call Payton Roofing / RooftopConsultants at (954) 968-8171 or email us at email@example.com
- Payton Roofing is highly qualified to inspect and evaluate all types of roofing systems. We are family owned and operated since 1993. We do minor leak repairs to million dollar roof restorations.
- We have fifteen dependable employees.
- We do not use subcontractors.
- We are a roofing contractor in the state of Florida.
- We offer free roof inspections and roof estimates.
- We offer a special discount to our Angie List member–call for details.
- We are a christian company that operates on biblical principles.